Medor 23 clutch
Clutch in Swift calfskin with interior back pocket and palladium plated Collier de Chien closure
Measures 9" long, 4.5" high and 1.5" deep
Find out more about Swift calfskin
This extremely supple, sophisticated leather is named after Jonathan Swift, the author of Gulliver’s Travels, to highlight its resemblance to Gulliver calfskin, which no longer features in today’s collections.
First appeared in the collections: 2004
Appearance: Almost smooth with a delicate shine; lightly marked grain that is sometimes hardly noticeable
Feel: Soft and tender
Hand: Supple and generous
Change over time: Becomes even more supple
• Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
• In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
• Next-day and Express delivery options also available
• Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB® and China Union Pay®
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 30 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
During checkout, you can include a card with a personalized message and a priceless invoice.
A customer can exchange a gift. For more details, please contact Customer Service.
Product reference: H070460CK8W
Like to know more?