1938 - 19 wallet
Hermes wallet in Mysore goatskin
Measures 7.5" long x 5.5" high
Find out more about Mysore goatskin
As its name – borrowed from a southern Indian town – suggests, the raw hide comes from India. It is recognizable by its unique grain, obtained through boarding. This consists of rolling the leather against itself, grain against grain, to guide the grain. This can be done in a single direction to obtain fine lines or in several different directions.
First appeared in the collections: 1990s
Appearance: Irregular but harmonious grain; slight shine that reveals all the natural features of goatskin
Feel: Fairly dry; softens with time
Change over time: Becomes more supple and satiny
• Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
• In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
• Next-day and Express delivery options also available
• Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB® and China Union Pay®
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 30 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
During checkout, you can include a card with a personalized message and a priceless invoice.
A customer can exchange a gift. For more details, please contact Customer Service.
Product reference: H075291CA9I
Like to know more?