Welcome to Hermes.com. We do not deliver in your country. What would you like to do?
All items for sale on the Hermes.com e-boutique are available. If you wish to order a significant number of a particular item, please contact our Customer Service by telephone or on our "Contact us" section.
To make your experience at Hermes.com as pleasant as possible, we recommend using the latest version of your browser. If you access our website using an older version, we cannot guarantee that all of its features will function properly. Please note that your browser must accept cookies and be SSL compatible.
Please contact our Customer Service by telephone at 0800522 for assistance with your online orders from Monday to Friday (except public holidays), from 9:30am to 6:00pm, or via our "Contact us" section on the Website.
Upon clicking on the ‘Confirm and Pay’ button and completion of the payment for relevant transaction, the order will begin processing for fulfilment. Once submitted for processing you may not make any changes or to cancel the order, except as expressly provided in the legal terms of Sale or applicable law. The placement of your order means your acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
You may experience a few minutes delay after you have placed your order and before you receive the SMS/email notification of your order. If you still have not received the message, please contact our Customer Service at 0800522, from Monday to Friday (except public holidays), from 9:30am to 6:00pm. If the problem still occurs, please contact your mobile service provider.
Most items ordered are delivered in an orange box tied with our Bolduc ribbon. However there are exceptions such as makeup and beauty products, books, stationery, equestrian items, selected homewares, clothing and large items, etc. For gift items, please send your request on the ‘Contact Us’ page via your registered email address.
Yes, only an exchange for a product of an equivalent or superior value is possible at the store (the difference in price must be paid by you or the gift recipient). For more details, you may refer to the "Returns and Exchanges" section. And if you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service by telephone at 0800522 from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), from 9:30am to 6:00pm, or via the "Contact us" section.
Yes, if the product complies with the return condition, we accept the return requirement of the none purchaser based on the return process. You may refer to "Returns and exchanges" section for details. The refund will be paid back to the account of purchaser.
2-4 Day Delivery: your order must reach us before 12 pm. It will be delivered within four (4) business days. Our business days are Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
Some products may be subject to longer lead time between three (3) to six (6) business days.
In case any of the below issue happened, you shall notify our Customer Service immediately: 1) Any failure to deliver or 2) late delivery exceeding eight (8) business days after receiving the SMS/email of noticing the shipping arrangement of your order. In order for your claim to be accepted, please be sure to contact with our Customer Service within ten (10) business days from the date of receiving the SMS/email notification of the shipping arrangement of your order.
After your order has been confirmed and shipped out, you will a SMS/email notification with your order details for tracking. If you do not receive any shipment information, please contact our Customer Service by telephone at 0800522 from Monday to Friday (except public holidays), from 9:30am to 6:00pm, or by email on the "Contact us" section.
Goods purchased via this Website may only be delivered within Macau. Any delivery address located outside of Macau will be refused during the ordering procedure. Hermes.com will not process any order for which a post office box, a parcel locker, or a parcel pick-up service address is provided.
No, our designated shipping company will not deliver to another address. Hermès will not bear any loss if the shipping address is different from the original order. You may try to reschedule the delivery time directly with the shipping company after the 1st undeliverable attempt. And our designated shipping company will make three (3) delivery attempts to your address provided in the order. We will contact you and proceed with a refund after three (3) failed delivery attempts.
We can indeed deliver to your hotel. Please provide the name and address of your hotel when you place your order so that our Customer Service can have your package delivered within the given time frame. If we are unable to deliver within this time frame, we will contact you to give you prior notice.
You can only pay for your purchases with a credit or charge card: MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, Diners Club®, Discover® and Union Pay®. You should enter your credit card or charge card number, its expiry date and its card verification number on the relevant page of payment.
All the transactions made on the Hermes.com website are secure. The padlock symbol next to the address bar of the page beginning with "https" indicates that you are in a secure setting.
HERMÈS INTERNATIONAL has also established specific security measures to protect your personal information from non-authorized access and use. However, you should never consider the transmission of data by Internet to be 100% secure. Any information that you make available online can potentially be recuperated and used by third parties.
Cards and other payment methods are not debited until an order has been accepted and sent. However, it is possible that your credit card or other payment method may indicate a reserve amount as soon as the order is placed.
A unique code made up of 3 or 4 digits secures remote sale transactions.
This code can be found:
- on the back of your credit card in the signature field. It is made up of 3 digits (Visa or MasterCard, for example).
- or on front, above your card number. It is made up of 4 digits (American Express, for example).
If you are unsatisfied with the products that you purchased on the Website, you may, subject to all the terms and conditions set out below, apply for return or exchange by following the below procedures. Items to be exchanged or returned must be in a sellable and unused condition, and in their complete and intact original packaging. Items that have been altered, personalised, damaged and/or used in any way will not be accepted for refund and/or exchange.
If return needed:
Subject to the below clause, you may request a return of any product ordered on the Website within seven (7) calendar days after the date of receipt on the ‘Contact Us’ page by sending an email to the address designated by Hermès Macau using your registered email address:
If the product appears to be in compliance with the applicable terms and conditions for return, you may put the product together with the accompanying accessories or fittings, original sale invoice, certificates, instruction booklet, all tags and all gifts (if any) in the original packaging boxes to be handed over to the courier assigned by our Customer Service at the appointed time. For returns requested before 6pm on our business days, the earliest possible pickup is set to the next day (except Saturdays and public holidays).
In your request, please provide the below details:
- Order number
- Item(s) to be returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Pickup address
- Date and tentative time of pickup (except Saturdays and public holidays)
The product may be returned free of charge using our prepaid return label system.
We will send you the prepaid shipping label as well as the manifest and duty invoice in two separate emails. Please handle the documents as instructed in the emails. After receipt of your return, Hermès will conduct a quality check. Eligible requests will then proceed to refund process. Otherwise, we will send the product back to the address in the purchase order without refund.
If exchange needed:
Kindly note the Website does not provide exchange service online but you may exchange at any HERMÈS boutiques (except for stores located in Argentina, Brazil, Mainland China, India, Lebanon, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and at any airport), subject to any applicable laws, and relevant return and exchange policy within thirty (30) calendar days from the issue date of sales invoice.
Please note :
1) Returned and/or exchanged products must not have been used, neither in worn, altered, washed, stained or damaged conditions. The returned products should be in their original condition and packing (all original packaging intact, including the orange box, packaging materials such as anti-dust bags and boxes, accessories, labels, trade mark signs, certifications, instructions booklets, all tags, etc.), and/or sealed if applicable, as well as together with the original sales invoice.
2) The following specific conditions apply to return and/or exchange of products sealed with transparent plastic film. The products must be unopened and returned in its original packaging and NFC tag. If the transparent sealing film and/or NFC tag has been opened or removed, the item will not be accepted for return and/or exchange.
3) The following specific conditions apply to returns and/or exchange of products such as underwear, socks, etc.: The products must be returned in its original packaging and NFC Tag intact and unopened due to hygiene and quality concerns. If the package or NFC Tag opened or removed, the item will not be accepted for return and/or exchange.
4) Online purchases of the Apple Watch Hermès must be returned back to Hermes.com in its original packaging and cannot have already been paired, activated or synced with an electronic device. The transparent film and internal white box must remain sealed. The serial number on the Apple Watch Hermès being returned must match the serial number on the original sales receipt.
5) We do not currently exchange or allow refunds for product purchased in HERMÈS Macau boutiques via the Website. And our stores do not offer refunds for products purchased on the Hermes.com website.
6) A product ordered on the Website that has been personalized cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
7) One product can only be returned or exchanged once.
8) You may exchange an item at store for another item of equal or greater value only and in case that the item to be exchanged is of higher value you should also pay the difference in price.
9) Petit h products, gold, silver, white gold and/or platinum jewelries, or watches, are not accepted for exchange.
10) To exchange for bags and/or small leather goods, the original product purchased need to be in the same category of bags and/or small leather goods.
Hermès may determine, at its sole discretion, whether or not the condition of an Item is eligible for return or exchange. For further enquiries about the return and exchange policy, you may contact our Customer Service at 0800522 from Monday to Friday (except public holidays), from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Or you may also refer to the Legal Terms on www.hermes.com/mo.
We strive to issue refunds as quickly as possible within fifteen (15) business days (the timing for receiving the reimbursement may vary subject to the bank’s processing) after your returned item(s) is/are received at our warehouse which is acceptable in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale, crediting the same payment account used for purchase of the relevant products. Under no circumstances will you be granted any credit notes. Our business days are Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
If you choose to return the product via our designated carrier by using our pre-paid return service, it is free of charge.
If for any reason you opt for other delivery company, HERMÈS will not bear the cost nor bear the damage caused by the return. And HERMÈS will not be liable if any returned product is lost, sent to the wrong address or delivered late, so you must bear the risks of the shipment method you have chosen and initiated.
To know more, you may contact our Customer Service at 0800522, from Monday to Friday (except public holidays), from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Yes, but if the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.